My photo
A San Francisco resident, I devote my time to experiments in the kitchen, volunteering, cinema and live music, and teaching. I love art as I do activism.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back in Action

It's been quite some time since my last post here. Much has happened.

Moved to San Francisco. Have actually been here for more than a year now.

Am now in a long-term relationship with a wonderful fellow named Jonathan.

That's two years and then some.

Am unemployed.

This is because of a career change. I'm working to become an educator! Teaching kids in a non-classroom setting to immerse them in cinema studies, media literacy, and art appreciation. I've been doing this for a few months through internships and volunteerships, and am loving it.

 

Much has changed since that last post, just below.

I plan on being back here with greater frequency. The kids I teach have definitely had a hand in bringing me back to my writing. I miss it, and look forward to making it a routine in my life once again.

 

See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment